Search This Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Recipe Blog Explanation

In the interest of full disclosure:

I just thought I should clarify that I use this Recipe Blog as a means of collecting recipes I want to try. After I try them, my goal is to go back in to the recipe and mark any changes I made or what I would do differently. Very few of these recipes are ones that I have created on my own – I am testing others’ recipes for my family.

Make today the day you create something for YOUR family and friends.

Make it a great one!!

Tammy_IM_48x48_thumb22About Tammy: Daughter, Sister, Wife, Mother of 7 (ages: G12, G11, B8, G6, B5, B2, G6mos). Stepmom of 2: ages B 25, G 22. Mother in law to two, Grandma to Peyton and Andrew (With another on the way - due in December!!) and blogger at BellaOnline!! Happy & Satisfied!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment