Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Chicken Divan

Ingredients:
2-4 cups chopped cooked chicken
4-6 cups fresh or frozen broccoli
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup (I like Cream of Celery or Onion too)
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 soup can of Milk
1/2 cup of Mayo
1 tsp. Lemon juice
1 tsp-1 tbs curry (to taste)
1 tsp Black Pepper
2 Cups Shredded Cheese
3 slices bread, toasted and crumbled (bread crumbs)
 
 
Directions:
 
Steam the broccoli to give it a head start in baking. In a large bowl, mix the soups, milk, Mayo, curry and pepper. Stir in the cooked chicken, broccoli and cheese. Top with bread crumbs and more cheese if desired. :) Cover and bake at 350 degrees until bubbly for about 30 minutes.
 
 
NOTES:
I got this recipe from my good friend Sophia. It sounded so yummy that I had to try it. I definitely recommend it!! :) YUM!!
 
 
 
 
~ Tammy 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment