Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Judd House Seasoning

I get tired of grinding my pepper and putting the same ingredients into everything. :) SO! I made my own "mix" of our family's favorite Dried seasonings. Very easy and stores as well mixed together as it did separately. :)

I usually make 1/8 cup of each and mix it together. I keep my Costco/Sams Club large herb containers to store it in. :)
1/8 cup of the following:
Onion Powder
Garlic Powder
Kosher Salt
Freshly ground Black Pepper
(I take my peppercorns and put them in my "herb grinder" (coffee grinder) until I get my desired amount.)
Make sure you get them well mixed. Then store. Makes it easier to put in recipes! You can add more salt and pepper- but I really like this blend. Trying not to use TOO much salt in the diet anyway.
Happy Baking!

Other Judd related blogs/articles you might be interested in:
Family Blog  or    BellaOnline Cleaning



1 comments:

Nelle said...

Fun idea - onions can really help offset the less salt, but Curtis will have to learn to like them first. :)

Post a Comment