Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Gma T's: Punch

My grandmother, about 2 years ago, gave me her box of recipes. She passed away in April, on the 14th, 2015. My goal this year is to get as many of her favorites onto my Cooking Blog so that I can share them with all interested family and friends.
HAPPY 4th of JULY!! This is by far one of my favoritest holidays - and not just because it is my birthday!! I love the whole patriotism, flag and Americana that comes with this Holiday!

*This recipe came from a magazine - cut and pasted on to a large index card  

Ingredients:
3 pkgs strawberry kool-aid (or generic)
3 c sugar
3 qt water
1 46oz pineapple juice


Add 2 qt ice cold ginger ale when ready to serve. Serves 35

Make it a great one!!
Tammy_IM_48x48_thumb22222222_thumb_thumbAbout Tammy: Daughter, Sister, Wife, Online Schooling Mother of 8 (ages: G15, G14, B12, G9, B8, B4, G3, B9mos). Stepmom of 2. StepMother in law to two, (step) Grandma to Peyton, Mattix and Andrew. 
Writer at BellaOnline. Blogger at Latter-Day Homeschool and JuddzWorld!! Happy & Satisfied!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment