Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Gma T's: Fruit Compote

My grandmother about 2 years ago, gave me her box of recipes. It is a small 2-drawer filing box and one side is completely full of recipes. Some of these recipes she has hand written and some are cut out of boxes, people have given to her, etc. My goal this year is to get as many of her favorites onto my Cooking Blog so that I can share them with our entire family and my Friend Camille. 

*Hand written on card stock

Ingredients:
 Apricots (cut up)
apples with skins on
raisins
craisins
prunes
grapes
any fruit you want

Directions:
Cook apricots while cutting and adding other fruits. Bring to a good boil. Turn off heat.
Keep lid on and leave overnight.
Ready to serve.
Will refrigerate well.

Make it a great one!!
Tammy_IM_48x48_thumb22222222_thumb_thumbAbout Tammy: Daughter, Sister, Wife, Online Schooling Mother of 8 (ages: G15, G14, B12, G9, B8, B4, G3, B9mos). Stepmom of 2. StepMother in law to two, (step) Grandma to Peyton, Mattix and Andrew. 
Writer at BellaOnline. Blogger at Latter-Day Homeschool and JuddzWorld!! Happy & Satisfied!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment